Tell your old school what you’re doing now and you could win a £30 amazon voucher!
If your school is a member of Future First, and you signed up to its alumni network before leaving last summer you can enter our competition.
All you need to do is:
either share our social media post (on Facebook), retweet it (on twitter) or tag a friend from school (on Instagram).
then direct message us your first name, surname and email address (these must correspond with the record held on your alumni profile).
and update your details on your alumni profile so your school can contact you with relevant opportunities to support the next generation of students.
The competition will run from 22 January – 28 February 2018. You will find the social media posts to share on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages from the date the competition goes live. Good luck!
Terms and conditions
- The promoter is: Future First Ltd charity number 1135638 whose registered office is at 66 Hammersmith Road London, W14 8UD.
- The competition is open to those who left school in 2017 and are signed up to the alumni network of any of Future First’s current member schools. Eligible participants should also have received an email from Future First with instructions on how to update their alumni profile.
- To be eligible to win entrants must:
- either share the social media post (on Facebook), retweet it (on twitter) tag a friend from school (on Instagram).
- then direct message their first name, surname and email address (these must correspond with the record held on their alumni profile).
- and update their details on their alumni profile.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available via twitter.com/FutureFirstOrg, facebook.com/FutureFirstOrg and instagram.com/futurefirstorg
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- Closing date for entry will be 28 February 2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice due to any event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: one £30 Amazon voucher for each of the five winners. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents, by 7 March.
- The winner will be notified by email or DM on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.