Future First Pro Programme – Secondary & College
£2,250.00 (excl. VAT)
The Future First Pro programme enables you to bring the benefits of an engaged alumni community to your whole school or college, even with limited time. It includes popular interventions, like alumni speakers at assembly and unlimited posters for school displays, as well as themed activities and workshops, delivered by our specialist staff, designed to benefit a core cohort of students. This could be a year group, or students who need additional help with building confidence, motivation and perseverance. Using evaluation tools, and national data sets, we will track the impact of the programme and share this with you in a detailed impact report.
Much of the work is delivered by us, but we will also give you the tools and technology to manage your alumni network securely and safely, saving you precious time. The programme includes:
- Support from a dedicated Alumni Programme Manager and our team of experts and specialists.
- Our alumni portal – a safe and secure way to communicate with, and keep track of, your alumni community.
- Access to timesavers and tools packages to build and engage your alumni community.
- Unlimited bespoke posters showcasing alumni success.
- Specialist press and media support to obtain media coverage and champion alumni.
- Three themed workshops involving alumni volunteers and delivered by Future First staff.
- Access to a host of digital resources featuring our National Alumni Network and employer partner events and resources, including virtual work insight activities for your students.
- Access to lots of ideas for how to sustain and get the best from your network – whether as fundraisers, governors, homework buddies, mentors, coaches or employer representatives.
Future First Pro offers flexibility to help you to make the right choices for your school and students, aligned with your wider school strategy. It also helps evidence your intent to deliver on personal development, which may be valuable when Ofsted inspects.
If you would like to try out our technology please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a guest login.