We are excited to announce our first online roundtable on the topic of ‘How volunteers can support young people making key transitions during Covid-19 and beyond?’
The event will take place on Tuesday 30 June from 10 – 11:30am and will feature speakers from across the sector along with the opportunity to ask your questions during an interactive Q&A session. It is an opportunity to learn more about how volunteers can benefit students through key transitions in education, both during the current pandemic and in the years to come.
- Bharath Ramaiah, Research and Programmes Lead, Teacher Tapp
- Fabio Thomas, Project Researcher, Beatfreeks
- Leanne Marquis, Programme Manager, Shine Trust
- Anne-Marie Canning, CEO, The Brilliant Club
- Sophie Burton, Projects Manager, Brightside
- Beth Goddard, Director of Programmes, Future First
Please register to attend this event and we will keep you updated with details of how to join.