Our Future First Hub platform is a core part of the service.
– It enables you to store your alumni data securely online and makes keeping in touch easy, so that you never lose track of what your students go on to do. Your network can update their information whenever they wish, and have full control of their preferences, which makes the system compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998 and EU General Data Protection Regulations.
– It allows you to collect all your leavers’ information as they go on to the next stage of their education, training or career.
– You’ll be given a link to a page where your school’s alumni can sign up. It will ask for their personal details, information about their education and employment, the year they left and what sort of support they’d like to offer to current students.
– You’ll be able to login to view all alumni details as your network grows. You can search and filter your network of former students in a range of ways, such as by leaving year, what they studied at university, or what support they would like to offer. For example you could look for students who have left since 2004, studied science at A-level, and are willing to act as a mentor.
– You can send direct e-mails, updates and invites to your alumni through the platform.
– You can create activities, invite alumni to RSVP, and keep a record of attendees.
– You can invite ‘friends’ of the school or college to sign up.
– Our Digital Toolkit is also available on your portal. We continue to develop the toolkit in line with best practice, providing detailed guidance, lessons plans, templates and resources to support alumni sessions; mentoring relationships; and work shadowing. The toolkit will also support you to recruit and communicate with alumni.
Find out more here.